• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Carbon Juliet Ducati

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

My last trade thread worked out well, gonna try it again. I'm looking for something interesting X-Metal in trade. I would do a straight trade, trade up (cash on my end) or trade down (cash on your end) or would consider selling IF you have nothing to trade.

It is a non serial Carbon Ducati and will come in a Ducati box. I'll do my best at describing everything best I can

Ducati box is the 2 piece box w/ coin (coin holder has the common tears) and the bottom piece of foam is missing. It has the warranty card and Ducati pull-out card. They come in a MF bag (non Ducati bag) but I could include a slightly smaller Ducati MF bag. The frame is in very nice condition with the nose bridge being about IH tight. The rubber is in good shape but the ear socks are just the slightest bit lose. The lenses I'd rate a about 8/10. The etched lens has very small marks if you really look for them but the non etched lens has a few more marks that are def. easier to spot when looking for them.

photo3_zps41350281.jpg

photo3_zpsab6bbedb.jpg

photo1_zpsa47efdfc.jpg

photo1_zpsb5950f57.jpg

photo2_zps6ecc8eb9.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I don't have an Juliet X-Metal/Ruby 24-125.....Want BNIB + cash on my end.

Texted.....

Still looking for interesting trades.........or maybe cash $325.00

Pending cash sale.

Shipped, PM'ing tracking #

Status
Not open for further replies.