• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon Juliet with VR28 BIP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump! Open to offers as well

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump! Would consider bundling these with a square wire or ev zero blade. Might even consider bundling with a watch if there is interest.

Bump with price drop.

on a scale of 1 - 10, what condition is the frame in?

Username Hidden said:
on a scale of 1 - 10, what condition is the frame in?
I’d say probably a 6. Not BNIB but nothing functionally wrong with it and no blemishes that I can see. Bridge is a little loose.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I’d say probably a 6. Not BNIB but nothing functionally wrong with it and no blemishes that I can see. Bridge is a little loose.
thank you

Username Hidden said:
thank you
No prob I love the pair, I just don’t ever wear them ame figured someone else might want them.

Bump.

From your description of the condition of the frame, that sounds more like an "8" to me. Some people like a little flex in their nose bridge, and no blemishes? Don't sell yourself short.

Username Hidden said:
From your description of the condition of the frame, that sounds more like an "8" to me. Some people like a little flex in their nose bridge, and no blemishes? Don't sell yourself short.
You are probably right. I am not the most versed on x metal frame rating. They are great Juliets- I specifically bought them for the VR28 BIP lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.