• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Carbon Juliet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Carbon Juliet ($300 shipped to CON US only, F&F or pay the 4%), purchased from godzen NIB. Black OEM rubbers, all temple shocks, no imperfections that I can see. Nose is OEM tight. Lens 7/10, cleaning marks, doesn't obstruct my vision. Frames are 9.5/10. (Used so I can't put 10/10) rubbers 9.5/10 doesn't include the coin, keeping that because these were my first X-metals. Coins are on the forum for around 20. Including new nose bombs and earstem rubbers purchased from Oakley.com 2mths ago.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

X-metal refinish with ice lens. SOLD (260 shipped to CON US only, FF or pay the 4%) Blue linegear rubbers, two temple shock sizes. Nose tighter than OEM. Small imperfection above left orbital. Have to look close to see it. Lens 8/10 (one small scratch, about 8mm at bottom of left lens) frames 8.5/10 (because of imperfection) rubbers 9.5/10. Bag and glasses only, will be packed well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Juliet lens, NIB. SOLD Purchased from vault 2 mths ago. (Paid 60, asking 52.50 shipped to CON US only FF or you pay the 4%).

Pm with any questions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

X-metal/ice sold.

Carbons 315 shipped

Lens 45 shipped

Lens gone, 300 shipped to CON US for Juliet's.

Bump

Bump again

Status
Not open for further replies.