• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Carbon OCP Half-X

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have an Oakley Half-X frame with I believe vr28 black iridium or tungsten iridium lenses (non-polarized) that I want to sell because they are simply too small for my face. These frames are in like-new condition with 0 scratches on the lenses and I couldn't see any in the obvious spots (top of frames or bottom of lenses)

There's no coin or box. Just the frame in a soft bag.

Photos of the frame:
https://plus.google.com/photos/1122...s/5876106338177076145?authkey=CPzBj-WZ5s6AmgE

I'm looking to get 175$ with free priority shipping/delivery confirmation for the frame. I'm also interested in trades (frame+ cash on my end) for either X-Squared or Juliet in decent condition (coin/box not required)

Some people reacted to this post.
Those are bad ass! GLWS!

Ducati, very nice. GLWS

It's not Ducati, it's just an OCP Half-X but thank you....I wish these fit because they would be one sweet pair of sunnies.
Unfortunately X-Squared is the best fit for me...with a Juliet being a close second (I haven't tried the XX or Romeos on...so I will stick with what I know)

Anyone interested before I go to eBay with it in a day or two?