• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Or Plasma Frame For Next Purchase?

Txcrosshair 2.0

Oakley Expert
Texas
I like my Xmetal frame....looking for another pair in the collection...Either Carbon/blk polarized or Plasma/Fire irid....What do u think?

I have a Ducati version of XS, which frame is carbon but it does not look good to me. I like my XS in Plasma with polarized lens. I also have a pair of ROMEO 1 in Plasma and it really looks nice.

Plasma works with more lenses, in my opinion. And it shows off the metal frame better. Carbon can tend to just look like wire sunglasses.

Carbon's not bad, mind you, but I think X Metal > Plasma > Carbon > Polished. Other flavors not considered.

I agree with the above. The plasma would be next on my list if I was choosing between the two. The plasma just screams badass, especially with the fire!

Carbon's not bad, mind you, but I think X Metal > Plasma > Carbon > Polished. Other flavors not considered.
agree, but polished before carbon. Carbon is just not appealing at all to me. I would never buy a pair of carbon x metals even if they were cheap. :rolleyes:

Since i bought my carbon/bip never wore them a lot. Just didnt like how it looks on me. Just started wearing them often since i put the violet lens and rubbers on em. For me i think the carbon looks good if you have violet or 24k lens on em. But not a fan of the carbon/bip

Back