• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Polished Ichiro

nino

I should Work at Oakley
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Congratulations! This was the first Ichiro I bought, as it has such a distinctive frame. @saulsaul is a great guy to deal with too, there are quite a few items in my collection that he had a hand in :)

Good luck on the rest, it's a rewarding goal.

Congratulations! This was the first Ichiro I bought, as it has such a distinctive frame. @saulsaul is a great guy to deal with too, there are quite a few items in my collection that he had a hand in :)

Good luck on the rest, it's a rewarding goal.
Thanks bro it's an awesome piece indeed.but it's a long journey, I still need to get 3 more..the WBC, Carbon blue and polished slate..hope to get them all soon.

Good luck - the carbon/blue is usually the trickiest and most expensive to acquire, although the WBC is getting scarcer than it used to be too.

イチロー complete
Been looking for the Carbon blue also and same result as the penny copper, it's too much elusive and difficult to find plus the fact that it's being hyped now a days..it's like a waiting game, hope to see one soon and I will be ready .