• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Prime and initial thoughts

I was pretty upset at first, but, I didn't own a vault case, though I have a ton of square O cases, so I got over it and are pretty satisfied. I can tell what glasses are in the case which helps out.
I think those are more practical.
That madman case is pretty much trash anyways, and by no means a grade “A” case. Now if they were like the pitboss case it would have beec special.

I’ll say this about the Carbon Prime. It’s the best pair I’ve come across in a long time. Is it worth $600? I guess it depends on what how you define “worth”. I’ve had Juliet’s, Badman, Carbon Shift. These are not by any means Juliet’s, but they far exceed the Badman and the Carbon Shift. The fit on the Prime is great, along with the construction. The case is what it is. It works.

I tried this, but too small...

6f3064148a105ffadcb7ec3271f92e04.jpg

Thinking of trying this...

e1777628023f055b3d709c3a54780c11.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone used another hard case which fits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take a picture of the one I use. It's probably the best one for it because it's hard to crush.

Here’s the picture. Not a hard case, but it provides the crush resistance one looks for in a hard case.

555BFF2B-118B-49A1-8C99-9D32492E52E7.jpeg

Back