• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Prime Daily Prizm Polarized

So it is your listing.
BUT do you really need another thread?

Why so aggro, bro?

They were two different glasses. One was Carbon Prime Prizm Fruby that I was trying to help someone get a good deal on. The one I bought was Prizm Daily Polarized.

One thread was for someone else to get a deal. This one was a steal that I got for myself. Two different topics, no?

I’m not looking to annoy anybody or step on anyone’s toes so if I broke some sort of rule, then I apologize. Nobody should be getting heated over sunglasses unless they’re fakes. :D

Last edited:
I picked it up, bro. It should be arriving today in about an hour. In full disclosure, it doesn’t come with the box. But it is new with stickers on it, according to seller. I figured no box was okay, since it was a regular box & not anything exclusive.

Here’s the link: oakley carbon prime | eBay
Oh. I didn't realise it was a one-off auction. Congratulations to you, though!

Because there are no others available, in future, it may be better to just share your find in the "Oakley Sunglasses" forum section. The title of this forum is a little misleading "Deals and Steals". My understanding is that it is for sharing where to get "bargains"/discounted Oakleys e.g. outlets, online stores or coupons that others can access.

Oh. I didn't realise it was a one-off auction. Congratulations to you, though!

Because there are no others available, in future, it may be better to just share your find in the "Oakley Sunglasses" forum section. The title of this forum is a little misleading "Deals and Steals". My understanding is that it is for sharing where to get "bargains"/discounted Oakleys e.g. outlets, online stores or coupons that others can access.

Yeah, I just realized that this was posted in the wrong section. Totally my bad, won't happen again. There was another thread I created w/ a $270 Ruby Prizm one that someone ended up buying, I think. The $250 one was a personal buy though. So sorry!

Yeah, I just realized that this was posted in the wrong section. Totally my bad, won't happen again. There was another thread I created w/ a $270 Ruby Prizm one that someone ended up buying, I think. The $250 one was a personal buy though. So sorry!
No probs! That is a great price. I bought one for $350 and thought THAT was a good price. But then yours is $100 cheaper!! That's outstanding value in my opinion. The thing is, that I'm pretty sure that the piston mechanism will be sure to fail. I think they will be a major liability for this model.