• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Carbon Prime Moto GP BNIB and Aluminum C-Six

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Carbon Prime Moto GP BNIB and Aluminum C-Six (would love to have the carbon fiber edition But think that’s out of my budget at the moment 😂)

However I would also take a pair of carbon prime if I can’t find a pair of the Moto GP.
Thanks in advance!
Sean

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Looking for Carbon Prime Moto GP BNIB and Aluminum C-Six (would love to have the carbon fiber edition But think that’s out of my budget at the moment )

However I would also take a pair of carbon prime if I can’t find a pair of the Moto GP.
Thanks in advance!
Sean
@supersharp

PM sent

Deal made and paid for two pairs of carbon prime (motto etd and ruby etd) also while we were at it he sold me a mint 24k square....still on the look out for the C-Six!

I have sourced the NIB C-Six from a member here. Thanks for you help! Not sure how to mark this thread completed or closed ......

Username Hidden said:
I have sourced the NIB C-Six from a member here. Thanks for you help! Not sure how to mark this thread completed or closed ......
congrats!!!

Edit Thread by clicking the three horizontal dots and change title to Found @Roush1608 !

Username Hidden said:
Edit Thread by clicking the three horizontal dots and change title to Found @Roush1608 !
Got it thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back