• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Prime Replacement Parts

They don't have parts. Nose Bridge and nose pad. Either way. Oakley and Luxottica support can't get them :(
Thanks Chris. I understand that don't have parts, I was just trying to confirm with those who might know, that the pads are one solid piece (on each side) and aren't meant to come out of the frame they are in.

Thanks Chris. I understand that don't have parts, I was just trying to confirm with those who might know, that the pads are one solid piece (on each side) and aren't meant to come out of the frame they are in.
Ya they are removable. You just have to work really hard to "squish" the back side into or out of the metal attachment.

They’re supposed to be removable. That’s how I managed to lose one.

It’s pathetic they don’t offer parts for such an expensive pair. Can’t be hard to do.
Do you have pics of the side with the nose pad missing?

0CA5D36B-1FBD-4512-80BA-177E7749147F.jpeg
55420352-210B-4498-8162-3E9FDB595C00.jpeg

I am considering purchasing a Carbon Prime. I normally wear x-metals, but I am intrigued by the Prime.

One thing I love about the x-metals is how easy it is to get parts, even aftermarket (thanks Linegear).

Wondering if there are places to get OEM or aftermarket nose pads / earsocks for the Prime. I see that there are overpriced ear socks on Ebay, but is there a good replacement for the nose pads? I also assume that the carbon prime and blade use different pads?

Any advice / thoughts would be appreciated. Not sure I want to purchase something I can't repair in the future.
Check the LUX warranty site.

Back