• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon Prime w/ Prizm Black Lenses “Sample” Pair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

EE8E7396-FA7E-4DE7-8C2A-6DFCC5913E4C.jpeg 84B370C9-4284-4424-9029-EE582662E174.jpeg 742AEB25-717F-4A46-B39A-42D49418F6DC.jpeg B89CC7B3-87F6-4FB5-BE82-1095EBC684FA.jpeg

In good shape, have been worn a few times. Left lens has a super small scratch/mark on bottom near frame, could not capture it. I’d say overall a very safe 8.5/10 for lens and frame. Looking for $215 shipped to USA. Comes with microbag.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'd really like to try a pair of these. These would be perfect if I had the funds!

Now that's a steal..

Username Hidden said:
I'd really like to try a pair of these. These would be perfect if I had the funds!
Chris trust me you wouldn't regret it. I have 5 primes now and it's a wicked pair to wear. Light and super classy lookin and you cant miss them at this price.. I got a few at employee pricing and it was around this range.. dont hesitate especially with this seller too.

Username Hidden said:
Chris trust me you wouldn't regret it. I have 5 primes now and it's a wicked pair to wear. Light and super classy lookin and you cant miss them at this price.. I got a few at employee pricing and it was around this range.. dont hesitate especially with this seller too.
Oh hes a great guy to deal with for sure!

Someone has to want this awesome deal!