• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Prime

Well, I got mine today. Came with a carbon fiber case but both lenses have scratches on them, and one of the temples were loose. My guess is that these (at least my pair) might have been display models thus the condition. Just sent them a message. Pretty disappointed.
I just got mine as well. I'm sorry to hear about the bad luck on your end. Hopefully the seller is willing to negotiate something out in your favor

Just double checked the ones I received. Everything looks good. Real sorry to hear about the defects. Makes me feel bad about getting a god one. 😥

guys I bought these glasses a few days ago at a great price all ok and they arrived after 3 days ... you like them, according to you the lenses can be changed by buying the siphon lenses....

DB57C867-D731-48A7-BB7C-C96D432EECE1.jpeg

3E808BCC-9B00-4088-B22D-074A48751DC9.jpeg

5806C834-B9F7-4E04-83E4-4DEB3005D1A0.jpeg

what a pity ... linegear does not supply them ... it will be hard to find them around as well as all the accessories ... has anyone ever tried to change the lenses? and if so, could you show me a video in the event that you find them online? thanks