• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Prime

I received mine today but they were shipped to Germany and that was really fast.

Generic black box, Large Carbon Fiber Case, Prizm sticker on the lens and no scratches. Very happy with the purchase!

I ordered when there were 9 sold and 9 available I think.

So we got them together from the same seller in America because they arrived yesterday 247 + 20 + customs ... haha a good way to save

Btw73, don’t worry about me. Who knows maybe they will give me a deal or I’ll just return them. Either way I’m just happy that it sounds like most buyers here got a new product as described. :)
Sorry to hear yours weren’t in great shape. Mine arrived yesterday with a generic vault and no prizm sticker on the lenses but in new condition. So seems like a mix of various stock and you were just unlucky.

Btw73, don’t worry about me. Who knows maybe they will give me a deal or I’ll just return them. Either way I’m just happy that it sounds like most buyers here got a new product as described. :)
Hopefully They give you a deal more than anything. Lenses are easy to replace as a couple forum members & myself have spares. I am wondering if there is any way to tighten the arms up though.

No, I was giving other people a chance to get them. I spent my budget in on a XX24K, Romeo 2, Flak 2.0, Radarlock, Radar EV, 4 MFrames, and 2 Jawbreakers and a Super Bowl Kato🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully They give you a deal more than anything. Lenses are easy to replace as a couple forum members & myself have spares. I am wondering if there is any way to tighten the arms up though.
Hey just curious I have a Pair of Oakley Carbon Prime Ruby that are scratched up. I am deploying in a few weeks over seas. Since I am a new member would if be possible to help me locate some replacement lenses for my Primes? Much appreciated.

Hey just curious I have a Pair of Oakley Carbon Prime Ruby that are scratched up. I am deploying in a few weeks over seas. Since I am a new member would if be possible to help me locate some replacement lenses for my Primes? Much appreciated.
Are you looking to put Ruby back in?