• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon shift Custom?

That's correct: they do have a Grey base. The ones I have fit very tightly. You may be right, but too me, I can't consider them Ruby: Fruby is pushing it........:(

Yeah at this point I don’t even know. The frames look just like my other shifts. Not even sure if there were “fakes” but it’s just the lenses throwing me off. I’m probably going to get custom lenses cut anyway. Now, who’s got some turbine prizm Jade polars or Jade polars

1Yeah at this point I don’t even know. The frames look just like my other shifts. Not even sure if there were “fakes” but it’s just the lenses throwing me off. I’m probably going to get custom lenses cut anyway. Now, who’s got some turbine prizm Jade polars or Jade polar
The frame and earstems look from what you've shown, to be fine; who's going to try to make immitation carbon, that is carbon.....

According to O Review, these would have been their original lenses, Black Iridium Polarized.

Last edited:
Yes that’s the frame for sure. At this point like you said, no one is faking the frame. It’s either a sample or warranty frame. The lenses will just be a mystery.

Latest Posts

Back