• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Shift DWP

Bo™

Oakley Enthusiast
Belgium
Made a great deal with @Fresh for these Carbon Shift with custom cut DWP lenses by @Chris A Hardaway.

Thanks a lot @Fresh for the very friendly and helpful interaction we had on my first deal on the forum :)
Thanks Chris for the lenses that i wanted in a frame that i love ;) (I'll contact you about cutting some more Prizm lenses in the future).

I got these for my birthday (but we all know that's just an excuse for buying yet another Oakley), and the shipping was going to take 3 weeks ... turns out they got here in 8 days, well before my birthday :)
_GMB0681_edited.jpg
_GMB0683_edited.jpg

Made a great deal with @Fresh for these Carbon Shift with custom cut DWP lenses by @Chris A Hardaway.

Thanks a lot @Fresh for the very friendly and helpful interaction we had on my first deal on the forum :)
Thanks Chris for the lenses that i wanted in a frame that i love ;) (I'll contact you about cutting some more Prizm lenses in the future).

I got these for my birthday (but we all know that's just an excuse for buying yet another Oakley), and the shipping was going to take 3 weeks ... turns out they got here in 8 days, well before my birthday :)
View attachment 347624 View attachment 347625
Congrats

Thanks guys ... I'm really loving the DWP lenses .. the weather keeps changing today so i got to try them under different conditions. I wanted these for bright sunny days but now I'm thinking i might use them overcast days as well.