• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Shift - need advice please

robb74

Oakley Beginner
Hi
Really new to this so please forgive any etiquette breaches.
Can anyone help me find some replacement lenses for my carbon shift. I need some polarised daily prism in black iridium. I’m finding it really tough to find any at all. There are a couple third party manufacturers but they seem too inexpensive to be anywhere close as good as the original Oakley lenses.
Any help or links to suppliers would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

Hi
Really new to this so please forgive any etiquette breaches.
Can anyone help me find some replacement lenses for my carbon shift. I need some polarised daily prism in black iridium. I’m finding it really tough to find any at all. There are a couple third party manufacturers but they seem too inexpensive to be anywhere close as good as the original Oakley lenses.
Any help or links to suppliers would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

Have you tried Oakley customer service? They might require you to send the frames in, but replacements should be available since it is in production.

Thanks for this. I’ve tried them but Luxottica, the uk suppliers seem to think they’re being discontinued. A real shame.

For model OO9302 Carbon Shift:

I can get the color Jade Iridium and that's it.

If interested they are genuine OEM. I actually order from overseas. They'll take 2-3 weeks to get to me, then a few weeks to shoot to Europe.

If anyone is interested pm me. $70+ shipping.

Latest Posts

Back