• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Shift review

Oakleyfan09

Oakley Beginner
Been thinking about getting a Carbon Shift. If any of you already have one, how do you like it so far and would you recommend it? I can't get to a store to see it so all I can go by are pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Been thinking about getting a Carbon Shift. If any of you already have one, how do you like it so far and would you recommend it? I can't get to a store to see it so all I can go by are pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Its a great frame - we just got it in at the optical where I work and its the high level quality you expect with Oakley carbon frames
I tried it on it fits like a glove and distributes the weight nicely, very little pressure at the ears - will probably get this, just waiting to see if they bring something a little more square vs rectanglar in carbon

It is a nice frame. I picked up the prizm black polarized one. I think the pricing is nice on it too. I was hoping the frame would be a little more carbon on it but it is just the stems. It fits most faces and its nice because it has a similar fit to a badman but less on the pricing. I was happy overall and it is really the only newer style released this quarter that I would recommend. Fits snug which is so nice.

Just to add to the mix
I got my first set and maybe the last set of Carbon Shift.
I traded for them , I got the OO9302-04 Matte Black/Torch Iridium Polarized(red logos and rubber):

These fit very much like the new Canteens, Very close wrap around. Close fit to my cheek bones
Hope that helps

And Oh Im not that impressed for what they cost, while comfortable you can get the same fit and coverage from the Canteen, for considerably less money
YMMV

Just to add to the mix
I got my first set and maybe the last set of Carbon Shift.
I traded for them , I got the OO9302-04 Matte Black/Torch Iridium Polarized(red logos and rubber):

These fit very much like the new Canteens, Very close wrap around. Close fit to my cheek bones
Hope that helps

And Oh Im not that impressed for what they cost, while comfortable you can get the same fit and coverage from the Canteen, for considerably less money
YMMV

I just grabbed this pair also. I agree with the fit, but no cheekiness with me, though. You already know I don't pay sticker for the new stuff, and I did not.

Collection took one step forward

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but hoping some folks are subscribed. Thinking of this frame for Rx lenses (photochromic, not Rx sun glasses) for daily wear Rx glasses. Anyone have pics of such a config wearing them? Not sure if it'll look cool or lame.

Latest Posts

Back