• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Shift/SF16-C takedown model

Just a few shots of my new Carbon Shift's that arrived today.

Delighted with them, they fit beautifully which is good as it was a bit of a gamble ordering without trying first, and I have a bit of a large head too haha.

Brilliant shades!

IMAG1482_zpstvtbk9ru.jpg

IMAG1484_zpssagml0vd.jpg

IMAG1483_zpsxsl2rvia.jpg

IMAG1476_zpsbpvifutd.jpg

IMAG1486_zpsho3rtrhh.jpg
Damn, Sapphire is an amazing lens to look at.

Got an absolute steal on a pair of Daily Polarized on eBay, and they should be here early next week. Can't wait. Not only my first Carbon Shift, will be my first Daily Polarized as well.
Congrats!
Damn, Sapphire is an amazing lens to look at.
And I fully agree. Very good to look through too. I was trying to decide if I could part with any if my remaining three, and realized I love the Prizm Daily, Tungsten, and Sapphire all independently and can't pull the trigger on Parting with any of them! At least not yet... Haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I only wish that the sapphire were polarized
I used to stress over wanting Polar Lenses for frames, but then started giving non polar a chance and have a few frames that are non polar and I really don't miss Polar when I'm wearing the non. And looking at led screens and/or my cell phone aren't affected.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I used to stress over wanting Polar Lenses for frames, but then started giving non polar a chance and have a few frames that are non polar and I really don't miss Polar when I'm wearing the non. And looking at led screens and/or my cell phone aren't affected.

i can use non polar too but in some conditions its better with polar for me anyway

Yeah, but to be honest the optics are top notch anyway so i'm not going to lose any sleep over it, kinda just feel a little cheated if you get me haha

I'll most likely get a set of spare polarized lenses anyway when they come out and swap them out to suit.

Back