• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Shift vs. Titanium Crosshair

canhoto

Oakley Beginner
Hello all!

I come to you today because I need help. My trusty Woodgrain Jupiter Squared were ran over by a car and one of the hinges broke, being twisted to death. Ironically, the lenses are perfect and the orbitals are lightly scratched... To make matters worse, I lost my backup Fuell Cell.

Time for a new purchase than!

However, I'm thinking of buying a Carbon Shift or a Titanium Crosshair (the Tungsten Iridium Polarized,as they are my favourite lenses as of yet) and I need you guys to help me out identifying the difference between these two Carbon Shifts, as I can't tell any:

- OO9302-0862
- OO9302-06

They both show up listed as being black with Prizm lenses and have the same price. Also, in my searches, I've come across a different SKU for the Prizm Carbon Shift (OO9302-08), in some Spanish websites. Is this a real model? Is it possible for different countries to have different SKUs for the same model?

Also is the black Carbon Shift with BIP no longer made?

TIA

Hello all!

I come to you today because I need help. My trusty Woodgrain Jupiter Squared were ran over by a car and one of the hinges broke, being twisted to death. Ironically, the lenses are perfect and the orbitals are lightly scratched... To make matters worse, I lost my backup Fuell Cell.

Time for a new purchase than!

However, I'm thinking of buying a Carbon Shift or a Titanium Crosshair (the Tungsten Iridium Polarized,as they are my favourite lenses as of yet) and I need you guys to help me out identifying the difference between these two Carbon Shifts, as I can't tell any:

- OO9302-0862
- OO9302-06

They both show up listed as being black with Prizm lenses and have the same price. Also, in my searches, I've come across a different SKU for the Prizm Carbon Shift (OO9302-08), in some Spanish websites. Is this a real model? Is it possible for different countries to have different SKUs for the same model?

Also is the black Carbon Shift with BIP no longer made?

TIA

06 is Prizm black iridium polarized
0862 is Prizm daily polarized

How are your Titanium Crosshairs holding up?
I found a pair of BNIB locally for $200 - not sure if it's a good deal ...

Back