• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon XS BIP with extra pair of lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am selling a very lightly used pair of carbon XS. I have had them for a few years but don't wear them enough which is why they are up for sale. If I had to guess I have worn them about 3 or 4 times.

The frames themselves are in excellent condition. The only mark I could find on them was small on the bottom of the orbitals where they were most likely put down to hard. Super small and not very noticeable. Rubbers are like new, and the nose is tight.

Both pairs of lenses are black iridium polarized. They have both been used / mounted in the past. All of the lenses have small marks which I have highlighted in the pictures but all are minimal and aren't deep. The worst mark I could find was on the right lens on the pair that are installed, they have a light scratch down the lens. None of the marks that I highlight are noticeable when worn and I had to get the lenses at the perfect able to capture them. Just trying to be as transparent as I can on items I sell.

Asking $320 which includes shipping and the paypal G&S fees. Shipped anywhere in the CONUS. No trades at this time.

Thanks for looking!

XS1.jpg

XS2.jpg

XS3.jpg

XS4.jpg

XS5.jpg

XS6.jpg

XS7.jpg
XS8.jpg

XS9.jpg

XS10.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.