• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon XS ooBIP

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
1460067225052-1258399954.jpg

Arrived today from @MSTech. These have leapfrogged to my new favorite pair. Only my pair of pristine Plasma/Ice Juliets are in better factory shape. I also see why the ooBIP get the love they do. You serious Oakley guys are tough when it comes to evaluating glasses. Was told the earstem rubbers were not in great shape... They are WAY better than the pair on my Polished XS. Lenses have scratches in view, better to replace... Maybe one or three tiny pinpoint marks. The orbitals do have some scuffs marks on top, but I'm 6'5", so nobody would see them.
Fan F-ing tastic pair of glasses. Thank you much.

@Slojack Those are very nice man...I wish I could get into the square frames but just can't seem to get there. Love my Juliets but this pair of yours and one other I saw, last week I believe, may actually have me wanting to get a pair. Seriously cool.

Glad you're happy bro. I rather overstate the negatives and give full disclosure, rather than have a buyer find surprises and return the item. I think you got a really nice pair for the money. Yup, lenses better be replaced. I have no idea how people get the lenses scratched the way they do. Great doing business with you. Skate deck goes out tomorrow, still looking for a box for it.
Cheers
Lenses replaced. I'm going to mothball these oo BIP, replaced with a new pair of Ti Iridium Polarized I had.
Saving them for....someday.