• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Career change?

Should I change carrers

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmmm. I love to weld and hear it pays very well. If you switched to welding is there a company or union in the area you could join to get benefits?

I don't understand alot of how it works for you guys there but thank goodness for how it is here. It's really unfortunate. Everyone should be taken care of if they are sick. Anyhow. I think if your wife wants to stay home and you can make it work then just do what you need to. Switch jobs or stay doing what your doing and try to find something part time like the gentleman that mentioned his FedEx job. I think if you really like what you do it's gonna make you hate the situation stuck in a factory or whatever. I wish you luck.. changing careers is tough but most folks do it now 3 or 4 times before they retire. Just remember you spend most of your time at work. It's horrible going to a job everyday you hate. Trust me I've been there.

Good luck buddy..

I don't understand alot of how it works for you guys there but thank goodness for how it is here. It's really unfortunate. Everyone should be taken care of if they are sick. Anyhow. I think if your wife wants to stay home and you can make it work then just do what you need to. Switch jobs or stay doing what your doing and try to find something part time like the gentleman that mentioned his FedEx job. I think if you really like what you do it's gonna make you hate the situation stuck in a factory or whatever. I wish you luck.. changing careers is tough but most folks do it now 3 or 4 times before they retire. Just remember you spend most of your time at work. It's horrible going to a job everyday you hate. Trust me I've been there.

Good luck buddy..
Thank you buddy!

Back