• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Careful

Oakininam

I should Work at Oakley
new york
I heard the scammer from the middle east that joined OF has been buying loose xmetals and printing "matching labels" and selling them as complete. He doesn't post his for sale items but he does sell them in private. For newbies posting "buying" on the exchange be careful. The scammer is quite active on facebook groups and probably haven't sold anything here yet.

I posted a sample of his masterpiece. Quite easy to spot since the sticker looks very new, doesn't quite match with the old worn out box

1BD9AE07-4480-4154-9BA8-5CC15EF1FF3B.jpeg

I heard the scammer from the middle east that joined OF has been buying loose xmetals and printing "matching labels" and selling them as complete. He doesn't post his for sale items but he does sell them in private. For newbies posting "buying" on the exchange be careful. The scammer is quite active on facebook groups and probably haven't sold anything here yet.

I posted a sample of his masterpiece. Quite easy to spot since the sticker looks very new, doesn't quite match with the old worn out box

View attachment 1026635
PM send

Back