• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Careless Shipping you've received

Toy4x

I should Work at Oakley
Last night I got home to see my new eBay purchase. Pewter/BIP TI Crosshair. Open the mail box and see a large envelope marked fragile. The glasses were inside the microfiber case, 1 quick wrap of bubble, with no box protecting the glasses.

I can't imagine shipping glasses this way. They did come undamaged, but I feel very careless. Oh and he charged me $9 shipping, package says $2.12. Oh well.

Wasn't even a padded envelope... So his "protection" was the 1 layer of bubblewrap.

Completely unbelievable. I received a pair (from a forum member) this way. The envelope was a thin padded envelope and the glasses were wrapped one time around with bubble wrap and no microfiber bag. I could never ship anything this way.

Completely unbelievable. I received a pair (from a forum member) this way. The envelope was a thin padded envelope and the glasses were wrapped one time around with bubble wrap and no microfiber bag. I could never ship anything this way.
I think I bought from this buyer too.......Was shocked to see the way they were shipped.

This wasn't from Canada was it? I have some on the way and seller had a few available!

Return them! I'll sell you a pair with box, micro, and ship it reeeeeal nice.

I might not beat them on price though... What did you pay? I've had a seller ship a vintage pair with box in a GOD DAMN envelope and ruin the box. His excuse was that I won them for so cheap I shouldn't complain.

This wasn't from Canada was it? I have some on the way and seller had a few available!

I got mine for $101 from a guy in Washington. I saw the ones from the seller in Canada, but have some doubts on authenticity. I hope they're real for you're sake.

Last edited:
I bought some Mars Craters off ebay labeled "Oakley Vintage" upon receiving them they were in a fedex document envelope with no bubble wrap or anything, just the glasses >_>. I cant really complain tho for 60 bucks looked amazing after i sent them to Mark tho =)