• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold CarGuy BIG Halloween Grail Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For years I've been hoarding metals. My goal was going to be to build a website called X Metal Garage and offer classic metals as if it were 2002 again, kind of a throwback/ time machine vibe. However, buying and selling stuff on the Internet is my day job and I don't know anymore if I have the interest to do this on my off time. I think that I would rather just offer them instead of building out a web site, dealing with customer service issues and the inevitable credit card disputes- generally the pain that comes with working at a job rather than a hobby that I currently enjoy. I don't want a part-time job...

To that end I'm offering the following items. All are boxed and complete unless noted (I think the only that was not was the Penny Copper) and where needed have been restored to as close to new condition as possible: tuned up either by the X Man or at HQ during RED, lenses replaced, rubbers replaced, deteriorated foam remediated and bags cleaned, etc. I'll revisit this thread every 48 hours (after I finish posting pics) and drop prices incrementally until they either sell or reach a price that is lower than my keep/hold price.

Please PM me with questions regarding any specifics of any items and I'll add the detail to the OP if it adds clarity. Any known cosmetic issues with the pairs are noted below and ATM it is only the Pearl Mag Switch.

All prices F&F (please add 3% PP if this is not acceptable) and shipped CONUS free. International shipping expense will be the responsibility of the buyer; in the case of an International sale, once the buyer chooses his level and form of shipment and I tender the shipment to the carrier, my responsibility is ended unless insurance is purchased and/or a claim needs to be filed.

With those caveats I'm posting up the items first and will add additional pics later tonight and this weekend. If I wait until I shoot all pics I might change my mind lol and I greatly appreciate your understanding with a sale of this scale. Some items noted as SPF were offered during the course of deals with other forum members in the last 48 hours and are listed in the interest of valuation comparisons or in case those deals fall through. The majority of the items marked SPF presently were sold day one.

Mars Leather with serial match box $700 SOLD

XX 24K, 3rd gen complete w/box, original Oakley store receipt and HQ tune-up receipt $675

Penny Ruby second gen no serial complete w/box $650

Penny Ti/Ice LNIB $500

Penny Ti/VR28 LNIB $500

Penny Copper less box $700 SPF

Juliet XM/Ruby BNIB SKU release (2) $500 ea SOLD

Juliet Ichiro Emerald Slate LNIB w/ Ichiro Bag & Original Bag/Box $ 650.00 SOLD

Juliet Ichiro Slate Iridium (serialized) LNIB w/ Ichiro Bag & Original Bag/Box $750 SOLD

Juliet Ichiro Blue Iridium LNIB w/ Ichiro Bag & Original Bag $700 SPF

Juliet Corvette (serialized) with matching box $850 SOLD

Juliet Ducati XM- fresh tune-up, lenses and rubbers serial #497 $700

Juliet Infinite Hero BNIB w/ BNIB IH ballistic case (x2) $825 /ea

Juliet Ti02 with matching box LNIB $550 SOLD

Juliet Ti/Gold with matching box LNIB $500 SOLD

Juliet Polished Blue (JB) LNIB $500 SOLD

Juliet Polished Fire Polar BNIB $500

Juliet Ducati Carbon no serial complete (2) $500

Mag Switch White with box, right lens has a tiny dot $250 SOLD

Mag Switch Ti Copper/Ice with box LNIB $250 SOLD

Pit Boss 1 Matte Black BI Polar BNIB $550

Ducati Split Thump NIB $200

Ducati XS NIB $550

Mars Craters mint complete $550 SOLD

Top Shelf...

24K Juliet BNIB with lenses signed by JJ at RED. Includes C-6 presentation box, extra unsigned lenses for wearing and JJ aluminum RED business card as COA. $2,200

Medusa (L) with box. $1000 AVAILABLE (If deal falls through also available with Bob for $1350)

Gary Scelzi R2 LNIB includes C-6 presentation box $1050

Minute Machine Polished/Black NIB includes TB1 vault for display + all original packaging $1900

Minute Machine Polished/Blue NIB includes TB1 vault for display + all original packaging $1900

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
CCCCCCCCOMBO! NIce collection. GLWS.

pm sent mars leather

Wow... It's all so beautiful!!! GLWS!

Username Hidden said:
pm sent mars leather

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............

Pm sent too for juliet tio2/ti gold and gsr2

Pmex on iichiros blue and salte

Pm sent... Lol for the ichiro slate iridium

Username Hidden said:
Pm sent... Lol for the ichiro slate iridium
Me first bro lol ill take em

Pleasssssse Ohhh God if there is one let me win the Lotto Max tonight and I PROMISE I'll go to church every Sunday !!!!
Show me a sign !!!!:sorry:

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.