• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CarGuy Spring 2015 Update

What do you 'NOT' have?
Great Question, J!
1. Polished Carbon Slate Ichiro (yeah I still can't believe that I have not found someone who wants to trade one for a GSR2)
2. Suede Straight Jacket
3. Leather Straight Jacket
After those there is no room at the Inn. :)

Last edited:
Great Question, J!
1. Polished Slate Ichiro (yeah I still can't believe that I have not found someone who wants to trade one for a GSR2)
2. Suede Straight Jacket
3. Leather Straight Jacket
Before someone gets excited, wasn't it the polished carbon/slate Ichiro you were looking to swap for the Gary Scelzi? Looks like you have the polished/slate already?

I'll say good job even though most of the pics still wont load for me. I dont know how many times I have hit refresh over the last week wanting to see them.....

Before someone gets excited, wasn't it the polished carbon/slate Ichiro you were looking to swap for the Gary Scelzi? Looks like you have the polished/slate already?
Yessir, And edited, thanks!

I'll say good job even though most of the pics still wont load for me. I dont know how many times I have hit refresh over the last week wanting to see them....
It does take time to load, sorry...

I'll say good job even though most of the pics still wont load for me. I dont know how many times I have hit refresh over the last week wanting to see them.....

It does take time to load, sorry...

He's been having problems getting pictures to load at all, not just quickly. I've been having the same problems at times.

GRFM, try another browser - I have the problems with Firefox like you, but not with IE...

Mind blowing collection!
What do you 'NOT' have?

Great Question, J!
1. Polished Carbon Slate Ichiro (yeah I still can't believe that I have not found someone who wants to trade one for a GSR2)
2. Suede Straight Jacket

Leather Straight Jacket sourced!!!

Back