• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carl Zeiss Lens Review Sold By X-Man Custom Metalworks

As you can understand I won't be providing contact details of my contacts. I have however already stated that data sheets and packaging for future lenses are already in the pipeline.

If it can't be proven, then the solution is very simple to me:

1. Let us not advertise them as Zeiss lenses, until this can be proven.
2. Instead, advertise them as high-quality aftermarket lenses. LG does this and people still buy their product.

Let the people advocate about the quality if Zeiss's hand in this cannot be proven outright.

Of course you do, it just goes to prove you have great taste in lenses and cowboy hats, lol!!! You should see the full collection of both. I will try my best to make this by PM as soon as I have the time. I also wanted you to know that I am still planning on ordering those other Oakley lenses from you. I just haven't had the time to the background that needs to happen prior.
Later
NCH
I'm not here to pressure anyone . But if you want them soon I'm here!

@Linegear Japan
In regards to lenses, I would still go with oem
(They are still available). If i am desperate linegear would be my second choice.

Dillons are “awesome” but damn pricey and very hard to get.

If it can't be proven, then the solution is very simple to me:

1. Let us not advertise them as Zeiss lenses, until this can be proven.
2. Instead, advertise them as high-quality aftermarket lenses. LG LINEGEAR does this and people still buy their product.

Let the people advocate about the quality if Zeiss's hand in this cannot be proven outright.

Just wanted to post an update. After I wrote this review I contacted Mark and purchased another pair of the Zeiss lenses in the blue mirror. Quality matches the silver pair this review was based on. One of my main concerns was if someone would be able to see my eyes through these lenses. Just as the silver (chrome) lenses kept others from seeing my eyes, these blue lenses also do the same. My eyes have a way of telling me if a lens is made correctly or not and as of right now I would say these lenses are at the same level as the Revant Elite, and the Higher End Ikon lenses. Thanks again Mark.
Later
NCH

FUSE did use Zeiss blanks up until a few years ago. They even had Zeiss on the site. From what I've been told FUSE and Zeiss fell out bigtime financially. They parted ways and all mention of Zeiss vanished from the FUSE website and packaging.
As you can understand I won't be providing contact details of my contacts. I have however already stated that data sheets and packaging for future lenses are already in the pipeline.
Oh really?

Back