• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carlitocarlin's Collection

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
Well I finally found the charger to my camera, so here are some pics of my collection. Enjoy! :)
Sorry for out of focus pictures, I'll try to get better ones when I'm a bit less sleep deprived.

Half Jackets polished black w/ ice iridium
buydK.jpg

Four S ice blue w/ light blue
50CPT.jpg

Jawbones matte white w/ fire iridium
LO04s.jpg

Canteens polished white w/ grey
GhqHo.jpg

Flak Jackets matte white w/ jade iridium (you can't really see the jade in this picture, but it's possibly my favorite lense!)
JX1QZ.jpg

Holiday Oil Rig matte clear w/ ice iridium
7Ydxl.jpg

Global Fuel Cells
7xm14.jpg

JP Montoya Gascans
PM7tJ.jpg

Ducati Juliets w/ ruby iridium (The ruby suits the Ducati colorway much better, IMHO)
B30Tp.jpg

STPL Design Radar
pF9w9.jpg

Frogskin polished black w/ grey
SDzb1.jpg

4 Legged Frogskin turquoise/white w/ grey
fC8S3.jpg

Blacklight Frogskin yellow/pink w/ 24k gold iridium
IDIxj.jpg

Blacklight Frogskin pink/orange w/ pink iridium
cqZxv.jpg

Crowbar Snow Turquoise w/ Pink iridium (one outrigger is white just like my 4 legged Frogskins :p)
OKl8V.jpg

Global Crowbar
6okeg.jpg

and of course I have the Canada flag on the back
4h8ni.jpg

I'm running out of room to store these, yet the wishlist keeps growing.

Looks solid. If you ever plan on getting rid of those global fuel cells you know where to send them :wink:

Looks solid. If you ever plan on getting rid of those global fuel cells you know where to send them :wink:

Not likely anytime soon haha. In fact i'm looking for a pair of Global Gascans to finish the collection
There's still a few pairs of Fuel Cells at the Metro O-Store if you really want em, but at retail price.

Back