• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carolina collectors

I'm in Charlotte and have a couple of members who would be interested... If u schedule a date around the drag races then Frank FMJ might be able to hang out... He comes in to Charlotte sometimes for the races

Charlote Z Max was just a few weeks ago for the 4 wide national. They come back in the fall and run 2 lanes. O has a rolling display/sales truck (Not Rolling O Lab) so if FMJ is around for that I would like to pour a drink from one of his Flasks :)

In June NHRA is in Bristol ... 3rd week. Definitely going to that. . Already got tix for bristol night race too. ..
I should look into these races to check them out

Charlote Z Max was just a few weeks ago for the 4 wide national. They come back in the fall and run 2 lanes. O has a rolling display/sales truck (Not Rolling O Lab) so if FMJ is around for that I would like to pour a drink from one of his Flasks :)

Flasks and Oakley displays are a win. I also want to talk to the manager at the vault to see if they could host it

I might be going out to the vault this weekend. Maybe I can see if they can do anything to help with hosting. The manager finally got me my yellow minute machine so maybe me dropping a couple grand there this month with help.

Back