• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case light question

Titan X

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Clearwater Florida
i have an X Metal double case with OEM light kit. Selling local and the buyer asked if I would reduce price and keep the light. Told him I would think about it. What is the light kit worth to sell separate?

i have an X Metal double case with OEM light kit. Selling local and the buyer asked if I would reduce price and keep the light. Told him I would think about it. What is the light kit worth to sell separate?
What are you going to do with the light kit? Sell it separate. Kinda a pain if you ask me, for you.
Funny most of the time people want the light kit.
I price on a double I would guess anywhere from $100 to $125.

That's an odd way to lower the acquisition cost while lowering the resale value.
Kinda like how my dad has always bought stripped down cars- no a/c, no power windows, AM radio, etc.
Gawd we had some shi**y cars over the years...

I thought so too. He kept trying to lowball me and I told him if it didn't have the light then maybe I would sell it for the price he was trying to get to. So he told me why don't I just keep the light.

If you can secure the sale of the light first and reach your target price why not. Just be sure he's not going to back out.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back