• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Case needed for Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Your Juliets fit in it? I have read more than one report saying the Juliet has to be squeezed in it, lol!!!!
That is the flak case I was talking about in my post. I keep all my Juliets in one when I go out. The round cases with the O will not fit a Julie. Flak cases are perfect!
Edit: I see that post was referring to a flak 2.0 case, if it is bigger than the old flak case your Julie will definitely fit. I use the older flak cases with no problem. Yes, it is a snug fit but I'd say it's perfect (and I keep them all in a microfiber bag in the case, so no issues there). These are all readily available at any O store (except the x metal specific cases) so you could always go and just see which ones your glasses fit in best. My question is, if the flak 2.0 cases are bigger than the old flak cases, can they fit a romeo 1? That would be sweet!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That is the flak case I was talking about in my post. I keep all my Juliets in one when I go out. The round cases with the O will not fit a Julie. Flak cases are perfect!
Edit: I see that post was referring to a flak 2.0 case, if it is bigger than the old flak case your Julie will definitely fit. I use the older flak cases with no problem. Yes, it is a snug fit but I'd say it's perfect (and I keep them all in a microfiber bag in the case, so no issues there). These are all readily available at any O store (except the x metal specific cases) so you could always go and just see which ones your glasses fit in best. My question is, if the flak 2.0 cases are bigger than the old flak cases, can they fit a romeo 1? That would be sweet!
Yes, I have been known to ship in those. The one with lense slots in front
1446691382075-1080365098.jpg
? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm not too familiar with which case matches which frame.

This is the smaller case. Lense slots in front and back.
1446691678974-2032841504.jpg

Size comparison of other soft vaults. One in front is the older, longer and skinnier one.
1446692036696107922426.jpg

I really don't want to part with any but, if one of my brethren needs one, I will make an exception. I have enough to go around. Just send me a pm if any catch your eye, @NCHornet.

I think we have just successfully poste every case made on this thread.

Oakley is great for making cases for different needs. I'd check out an O Store to see what is on hand. They have surprise sales often.

Nice work!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for letting me know, no foam is ok as they will probably sit on top of the vault on my dresser.
For that, you might want a shopiece.

Back