• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case or storage for Oakley lenses? Oakley or generic?

SteamyMcSteam

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
Oakley fan here. I have a bunch of Flak 2.0 lenses I interchange with frequently and nothing good to store them in so they're just laying around. I tried looking around for a case but I can't find anything.
Any suggestions? I don't care about the brand but I just can't find much.

Thanks

Not sure what case this is.
BD7755BA-CEC0-4291-9EEE-08E8C452DB53.jpeg

@zcrxsi makes these

Hi,
Oakley fan here. I have a bunch of Flak 2.0 lenses I interchange with frequently and nothing good to store them in so they're just laying around. I tried looking around for a case but I can't find anything.
Any suggestions? I don't care about the brand but I just can't find much.

Thanks
Get one of the bigger Oakley square vaults (I posted a pic) with the zipper. Not sure how many is a bunch but you can have someone mold / cut a foam block that fits in the case and they'll space out slots for as many lens sets as you want. This case would hold at least 30 maybe as many as 50 sets. It's like in a movie when they have a sniper rifle in a bunch of pieces and they unzip it and each piece snaps right into the foam. There's guys that make the foam. Probably start with guys who redo x metals. If they don't do the foam themselves they'll likely know someone who does. Or you might find non Oakley lens cases that already have the foam ready for just lenses. Just a thought ☺️
PXL_20230528_193914517.jpg

Back