• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case price high in Japan

bahamayellow

I should Work at Oakley
Just wonder if someone can chime in from Japan but the case price is really high on the bay. Not sure if they are rare there but must be at this price.

BEDC8A5D-552E-4235-9E9B-EFFFD9C1C831.png

There’s a few selling from Japan with illusions of grandeur on their items not just cases, it will sit there forever like everything else. There a pair of 24k Juliet’s and 24k x-squared a guy put on for 5,000 that’s been sitting there for 5 years now, to try to raise the market, he also hat Carbon C-6’ s for 27,000. I laugh when I see people list things at ridiculous prices

A tangent from the main point of this thread...

Anyone know what kind of fluorescent light bulbs these single wide style display cases take?

Been watching some monster dogs listed for $700.
I wonder if theyre conversion data is ****ed up.

Hell if cases are going for that I may rent a boat

I've been trying to buy glasses in Japan, but every seller I find is either reposting ebay listings at 2x the price or trying to sell them for some outrageous price. I've given up on looking at Japanese listings lately.

A tangent from the main point of this thread...

Anyone know what kind of fluorescent light bulbs these single wide style display cases take?

Glad u chimed in and you live in the area. Too bad those are crazy prices. In my area there is a double wide same style about 2 hours away for 100usd.

Latest Posts

Back