• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case recommendation for Madman

Fk23

Oakley Beginner
hello. Went mad and bought some Madman frames. My fourth pair of Oakley glasses probably second favourite to my original Teaspoons. Anyway, can anyone recommend a good case for them? I like the Square O hard case but I don't think they fit.

I don't need any more bags!
Just a case that fits these excessively long Madman arms!

hello. Went mad and bought some Madman frames. My fourth pair of Oakley glasses probably second favourite to my original Teaspoons. Anyway, can anyone recommend a good case for them? I like the Square O hard case but I don't think they fit.

Hi welcome to the forum. You can be formally inducted by posting on this thread Intro's | Oakley Forum

I don't own a madman but if you like, I can fit maybe my badman (they seem to have same earstem/arm) to a the x-metal soft case, or a basic oakley large and small softcase so you could have an idea if those can be an option. I can also try fit on oakley metal vault but I guess it would be bulky like the plastic canister.

Last edited:
At this point, because I popped out on my lunch to look, not even a local Oakley retailer has a case that fits. So it doesn't matter what brand it is, so long as it's solid (but not the size of a house!)

Latest Posts

Back