• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case

HimalayanHitman

Oakley Beginner
What do you guys use a s a case, i go to Highschool and the people there are very unconserning about the cost of things (my Mercedes was almost hit by some jerk) I paid alot for my Juliets (arrived late and bought at premium ($800)) i need a bomb proof case that i can feel comfortable using around these people (one that is not easily crushed). Thanks. If it has been asked or answered elsewhere please direct me.

+1.

Also, You are in High School and drive a Mercedes to school? Not trying to mean anything wrong....just curious.

Yeah that made me stop reading for a sec, but I can see where OP's coming from as far as other people just not having respect for your stuff. I've been labeled a selfish kid quite a few times because I knew others would be so wreckless with my stuff.

The issue would even be in the house. One time I was taking a break from a Gundam assembly , uncle comes over and is like "HAAAY WHAT IS THIS?" He shakes the box and the thing breaks apart since it was a fragile build from the start. He wasn't trying to break it, but he surely wasn't thinking. I hated his ass for a while.

Yeah that made me stop reading for a sec, but I can see where OP's coming from as far as other people just not having respect for your stuff. I've been labeled a selfish kid quite a few times because I knew others would be so wreckless with my stuff.

The issue would even be in the house. One time I was taking a break from a Gundam assembly , uncle comes over and is like "HAAAY WHAT IS THIS?" He shakes the box and the thing breaks apart since it was a fragile build from the start. He wasn't trying to break it, but he surely wasn't thinking. I hated his ass for a while.
True....I see it a lot where you just don't want anyone near your stuff cause 99% of the time they just either don't care or are just oblivious to the fact that it costs MONEY and they can damage it...especially if it's not easy to replace.

+1.

Also, You are in High School and drive a Mercedes to school? Not trying to mean anything wrong....just curious.

Lol ya, I learned a long time ago buying things you dont like will cost more in the long run and my parents understand that. So I buy the best I (or my parents) can. My SAAB got dented on the side but I enjoy the look girls give you with that kind of stuff ;).

Ill b 51 in june and drive a 12 year old Corolla i can safely say never to a mercedes. I cam barely afford a new pair of oakleys Last 3 have come off Vault site

Latest Posts

Back