• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case

I will let others chime in on 6pm.com because I've only purchsed one pair there and I haven't seen them in person yet because they were shipped to my parents in the US and I am in Canada. I actually bought the same Flak Jacket XLJ that I posted the link to, except I snagged them when they were priced at $59.99. It was a no brainer, especially with the case included and fast, free shipping.

As for the "the salesman stated so long as you keep up with maintenance it should be fine" and "I just can't drive Japanese lol" comments, I'll forgive you because you are too young to know any better :p. I was a car salesman so I'm speaking from experience ;)

Lol, thank you.

What do you guys use a s a case, i go to Highschool and the people there are very unconserning about the cost of things (my Mercedes was almost hit by some jerk) I paid alot for my Juliets (arrived late and bought at premium ($800)) i need a bomb proof case that i can feel comfortable using around these people (one that is not easily crushed). Thanks. If it has been asked or answered elsewhere please direct me.

There is a lot of that in my local area (kids driving nice cars), but just a playful suggestion- never mind, probably won't be seen as a fun joke....

Latest Posts

Back