• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Cases and poster frame for an R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

It occurred to me that some people may not even go in the Misc Exchange so I'm posting here as well.

I am looking to finally get my first R1 or Minute Machine. Cash is tight right now but I would like to offer up two or three items as fair trade.

I have a single-wide 3.0 display case, a counter top 3.0 case and an aluminium 32x45x1.5 poster display which currently has an MJ poster where he is wearing a pair of Eye Jackets.

Note: The Mega Tower has one lock that does not work as the latch was removed by the PO. I do have a key for this. It has all four adjustable glass shelves. The countertop unit does not have a functional lock in it. It has one adjustable shelf in it.

Most likely I would prefer to trade two of the items plus cash but let's see what's out there.

I'm located in Lexington, SC and willing to drive a bit to help facilitate a trade.

20180915_181608.jpg

20180915_181508.jpg

15373184207944420188487820318557.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
I like the mega tower, will you be passing through Nebraska any time soon?

Username Hidden said:
I like the mega tower, will you be passing through Nebraska any time soon?

Umm... Probably not. It's a 42 hour round trip if I don't stop. LMAO.

I've had a couple of hits... Nothing in stone just yet. Bump!

I have sold the single wide and countertop combo. I still have another single wide and the aluminium poster frame available. I also have a pair of plasma juliets listed elsewhere in the exchange.

I got my Minute Machine. Still looking for an R1