• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

Welcome brother. Great to meet ya!
Hey how’s it going?
I’ve been meaning to send you a few pictures of the cabinets since I got them cleaned up and set up.

0526FEE5-6F76-446E-A420-F3A746E65F3A.jpeg

F813A09C-0B63-4B1D-A700-C7E235A64E32.jpeg

I'm looking to sell my single wide X-Metal tower. It's just been collecting dust in the basement. Never even used it or displayed with it.

Here are some pics I took when I first got it. I never ended up using it and just let it sit. I'm located in Northern WV, just off Interstate 70. You'd have to come get it.

Light doesn't appear to be original. Not sure if keys are or not, but they work. Mirror and other accessories are in good condition. Not sure if those are sought after or not, it's been a while since I've been around.
Hello, how much are you wanting to get out of your cabinet

She’s letting you come out and play again?
Friends, I’m looking for another 3.0 / 3.x cabinet in the Denver area. I prefer single wide, but also open to a double wide. Please help me keep an eye out. @Nortika @zcrxsi @bugbeeuddon @bahamayellow @BMoney6582 @diezal11 @adamsapple19

View attachment 852559
Hey Dave’s there is another single 3.0 case on face book marketplace in Johnstown. I think it’s between ft Collins and Loveland. Looks like it’s scratched up on the base but all glass is there. Might be able to deal with the guy

Back