• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

Here in Arizona, a few weeks ago I saw a 3.0 cabinet for sale on OfferUp about 20 minutes after the person posted it. I messaged her and we negotiated a price. I said that I would pick it up that evening and she said that she couldn't do it until the next night. After seeing that, I knew I was in trouble from other buyers offering more than I negotiated. Sure enough, she messaged me back about an hour later stating that other people had offered her much more than I did. We finally settled on a price (which was still a great number) and a time I could pick it up. When I got there, I noticed there wasn't a front door and there was a small dent in the back. Still, the case was in great shape, dirty, but good and all of the shelves were there and all of the lights worked as well. So when you make a deal with someone, be sure you can pick it up as soon as possible before someone else swoops in and takes it from you.
So, what is the best way to get a front plexiglass door? Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks,
Yep, this happens with a lot of Oakley products unfortunately. If you see a really good deal, agree to a meet up and go pick it up asap because there are other 20 people looking into it. It has happened to me a lot of times already, lesson learned for sure. The one that still hurt the most to me was missing out on a new bath tub duffle bag for 50. I agree to meet up with her at noon since that's when she could. I messaged her later and she told me she had already sold it to someone else for 65. I'm still hurting from that one 😭😭

Here in Arizona, a few weeks ago I saw a 3.0 cabinet for sale on OfferUp about 20 minutes after the person posted it. I messaged her and we negotiated a price. I said that I would pick it up that evening and she said that she couldn't do it until the next night. After seeing that, I knew I was in trouble from other buyers offering more than I negotiated. Sure enough, she messaged me back about an hour later stating that other people had offered her much more than I did. We finally settled on a price (which was still a great number) and a time I could pick it up. When I got there, I noticed there wasn't a front door and there was a small dent in the back. Still, the case was in great shape, dirty, but good and all of the shelves were there and all of the lights worked as well. So when you make a deal with someone, be sure you can pick it up as soon as possible before someone else swoops in and takes it from you.
So, what is the best way to get a front plexiglass door? Does anyone have one to sell?

Thanks,
Yep, if it’s a really good deal, I pretty much figure it’s gonna be sold to someone else unless I go get it immediately. But even then, I’ve been screwed over a couple times. -If I make an agreement with someone I follow through with it. There are a bunch of flakes on OfferUp though. One time I was selling an X-metal frame and a good price. I agreed to a price with the first guy that messaged me. Got other responses afterward but still honored my agreement with the first guy, then he messages me again and wants an even better deal and when I refuse he acts like I’m desperate to sell it to him. So I contacted the next guy in line and actually sold it for more lol. Don’t you love it when it turns out that way ?😁

Yep, this happens with a lot of Oakley products unfortunately. If you see a really good deal, agree to a meet up and go pick it up asap because there are other 20 people looking into it. It has happened to me a lot of times already, lesson learned for sure. The one that still hurt the most to me was missing out on a new bath tub duffle bag for 50. I agree to meet up with her at noon since that's when she could. I messaged her later and she told me she had already sold it to someone else for 65. I'm still hurting from that one 😭😭
Yeah, that's a real bummer.

Yep, if it’s a really good deal, I pretty much figure it’s gonna be sold to someone else unless I go get it immediately. But even then, I’ve been screwed over a couple times. -If I make an agreement with someone I follow through with it. There are a bunch of flakes on OfferUp though. One time I was selling an X-metal frame and a good price. I agreed to a price with the first guy that messaged me. Got other responses afterward but still honored my agreement with the first guy, then he messages me again and wants an even better deal and when I refuse he acts like I’m desperate to sell it to him. So I contacted the next guy in line and actually sold it for more lol. Don’t you love it when it turns out that way ?😁
No kidding. Good for you, that first guy deserved it.

Hello All
I have some cases for sale in San Jose Ca Bay Area. I have a table top display and a silver double wide
Please let me know if interested will sell separate or together please make a fair offer

6F1C9CF4-CCC0-4F49-8320-FE4393BE0865.jpeg

705664A2-F095-45C0-9DB5-5D8A6FBB08B9.jpeg

Back