• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases update!!!!!!!!

Awesome collection you have there. I like the blower belt in the corner that's signed. Cool stuff. QLR1, if you've never been to a NHRA event and are interested in drag racing I HIGHLY recommended that you attend an event. A person cannot describe how awesome it is. It is mind blowing the horserpower that these cars produce and how insanely fast they are. You should check it out.

Awesome collection you have there. I like the blower belt in the corner that's signed. Cool stuff. QLR1, if you've never been to a NHRA event and are interested in drag racing I HIGHLY recommended that you attend an event. A person cannot describe how awesome it is. It is mind blowing the horserpower that these cars produce and how insanely fast they are. You should check it out.
Especially if he can manage to get on the starting line. ;)

Maybe. I just never had the chance. Only racing I've seen was on TV and the I just don't get interested. Maybe I'll enjoy it in person. I feel the same about hockey. Great in person, but I cannot watch it on TV.

Sent from Q's Note5

Maybe. I just never had the chance. Only racing I've seen was on TV and the I just don't get interested. Maybe I'll enjoy it in person. I feel the same about hockey. Great in person, but I cannot watch it on TV.

Sent from Q's Note5
Guaranteed you have never seen an NHRA event on tv either.

Sent from Q's Note5

I think you'd have a different opinion if you saw them in person. TV does the sport no justice at all. It's just amazing. I believe I read somewhere that when the cars take off from the starting line they actually register on the Richter scale. The ground just shakes when they leave the line. If you have any interest in cars going fast you should try and check it out if you have the chance.

Belt is signed by 4X Gary Scelzi!!!!

Oh, I like being at the end and when they pull the parachute!!. The speed when the parachute is pulled and breaks the air, feels like someone punched you in the chest!!!!!:crazy:
I meant in between the cars when they take off. ;)

I've got some video clips taken of that where it's beautiful

:car:

Gainesville is right around the corner......

Your collection have made some serious improvements sine I saw it last, great job! The layout is fantastic, great flow, great items! I saw one of those Mile High backpacks a couple weeks ago.

Awesome job!

Gainesville is right around the corner......

Your collection have made some serious improvements sine I saw it last, great job! The layout is fantastic, great flow, great items! I saw one of those Mile High backpacks a couple weeks ago.

Awesome job!

Thanks, Always on the hunt for NHRA,Mopar,Oakley items....

Back