• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases - Xmetal Soft Vault And Large Metal Vault

The XS is longer and will not fit in the smaller Xmetal softvault.
Agreed, I just looked at the size difference at the start of the thread. Now I have a question. Is there only two sizes? Or is there discrepancies between different versions? aka slightly smaller/ slightly larger. My R1 soft vault is slightly larger than a newer one I bought in the last year, but their size difference is not as apparent as the ones at the start of this thread.

Not sure on that one. I just found out the XS wouldn't fit in any softvaults I had except for the one it came with.

Just picked up the XS a few weeks ago so it's new news to me.

Not sure on that one. I just found out the XS wouldn't fit in any softvaults I had except for the one it came with.

Just picked up the XS a few weeks ago so it's new news to me.

Thanks for the respond. Do you mind to measure what's the size difference? I found one locally but I am not quite sure which one the seller has.

Thanks for the help.

So no other cases fit the Romeos other then the metal vault? Reading through the thread seems that the half jacket doesn't really fit too ..... Right ? I have the new x metal soft vaults but they don't seem to fit too ... What about those long metal torpedo cases ? Do those fit?