• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cellphone carriers

I been with Verizon for 9 years now... Man. I just feel screwed. I'm only still here at this point because I still have my unlimited data. But I am about tired of this Note 3 and I don't have the budget to get a Turbo or a Nexus 6. It is almost tempting to open a new line and cancel and just pay the termination fee on it, but on most of the phones, that method is a wash compared to paying retail pricing. The only thing I did right was moving my mom and aunt onto prepaid providers and off of the family plan.

sorry to hear about that bro fortunately for me I only have my phone on my account so its not that bad really hope it gets better for you guys

Tmobile for 11yrs now. About $100 a month for 4 lines. Im on a "grandfather" plan. Two lines each with 1k minutes unlimited text and data. The catch is when I go over 2gb b4 the billing cycle is up, i get slownet instead of my 4gLTE.

Tmobile for 11yrs now. About $100 a month for 4 lines. Im on a "grandfather" plan. Two lines each with 1k minutes unlimited text and data. The catch is when I go over 2gb b4 the billing cycle is up, i get slownet instead of my 4gLTE.
You probably have the best deal on the whole forum.

You probably have the best deal on the whole forum.
What I did was at the time (4yrs ago), got two plans at $39.99ea for 1k mins and unlimited text and data, then added my in laws for $5 each line so thats why the split but since my in laws dont use text and data my wife and i get the full 2gbs each. So $90 altogether plus taxes for about $100. And we also got 20mbps internet at home for $32 a month so i can use wifi and tablet at home.

K just 5 iPhones 6. My brother hooked me up on his sprint account each line $30 unlimited data talk text. $150 for 5 lines. I'm in heaven now.

Thanks for all the replies guys
Yay. Glad that some of us were able to vent.

PS sprint has a deal that rolled out today. They will cut any att, Verizon, t-mo bill in half if you bring them your bill
I heard about that, but Sprint is a no go for me... Most folks I know fled Sprint for AT&T or Verizon here. Dang it.

That is worth looking into if all of them work well.

Back