• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

CENSORSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like everytime I make a thread it gets deleted...I get temporarily banned then ban is lifted. Every negative post that I have made about anything has been deleted. Yet I guess you can call someone a prick, asshat and say they are obnoxious with out any repercussions. This is BS and shame on the mods and Oakley Boss for allowing this. I have in the past asked for this comment to be deleted but they told me its not offensive and left it. Its ok for other people to say and do things but when I say something I get long e-mails sent to my inbox discussing my intolerable behavior. If you see anything wrong with the message below just make a comment I welcome everyone's opinions about censorship.

Batwolf said:
I'm not looking for appreciation, I've wanted to contribute and be apart of the community, that's why I'm still here (at the moment).
The issue is that we did enforce the rules. Moderators were punished because we made those enforcements.
kennethekotto said:

Lots of moderators are not happy and will be leaving soon.
:thumb: OF is a sinking ship. onoob is the biggest asshat in this entire forum. Yea onoob, you destroyed this forum.
Heard first hand from someone reputable on this forums how magically he got unbanned. Wonder what leverage o-noob has on oboss. One that is severe enough to warrant him back onto the boards without consulting any of his staff?
Don't bother banning me or whatnot. I am quitting the forums for good. There are other avenues to share my passion for Oakley, avenues without obnoxious pricks like Onoob.

1) Be respectful - Please do not post anything harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, or inflammatory. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable. Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive.
2) Stay on Topic - Please stay on topic in accordance to the thread/board you are writing in. Any off topic discussions should take place in the off topic thread.
3) No Spam - Please do not use the forums for advertisements or spam. Users who post advertisements/spam will be warned followed with a ban!
4) Signatures - Signatures should not include spam or advirtisements. You are allowed to link to personal websites and topic related websites.
5)Always ask for help - If you are ever in need of help, feel free to contact someone. We are happy to help!
6) Per the new rule below, You must include a price for the item that you are selling. You cannot just say PM ME, please give an idea of how much you are looking to get.
Enjoy!!!

Questions/Information/Problems/Advertising Inquiries? Contact us at Admin@OakleyForum.com
Have a Tip? Email us anonymously at Tips@OakleyForum.com
Become a Forum Sponsor
How to Create a Featured Exchange Thread

I thought all the drama died down? Why are you resurfacing old issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kenneth get over it dude. Oakleynoob has made many of deals on here and given out the pricing list and gotten people the items. Apparently YOU have personal issues with him.

Why do you post my name on here idiot? If you want to make this interesting post the e-mails that I sent to you in the past. This issue is not really against you anyways. It's about my comments constantly getting deleted.

Problem is.. I have no dealings with him whatsoever since the last fiasco.. That quoted message he typed was sent by me the last time..

I steered well clear off his tail and am sure I didn't step on it..

I have moved this thread to the most appropriate section for a civil amicable discussion to take place. And Noob, if you would like, drop me a PM abt this latest issue, coz I have been busy the whole day and I'm not too sure what comment got deleted etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back