• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Cerakote Camo XX. Sold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
I have an odd number of double x frames. 13 now as I count. We had a break in here last week and the idiots broke more than they stole. Luckily my cabinets always stay locked. From the camera footage they tried getting into the one on the main floor but it didn't last long. Anyway sob story but everything will be fine. Nothing really irreplaceable was taken. Our deductible is higher than I'm willing to pay so I've been selling some stuff to do the renovations/restorations here.

This was an xm xx at one point. Not the nicest of one's but i paid good for it. So I decided on a camo that I'd not done yet. It has emerald lenses as well as OEM rubbers. I am noticing some iridium peel that I've honestly not seen until now. Besides that they're very nice. I just don't use em as i really like shiny or polished stuff. I'd like to get back what I paid for the frame and a little to cover the rubbers. I sincerely hope I'm not asking to much. I guess we'll find out.

Looking for $600 obo. That will cover the shipping for me and the 550 plus i paid for the frame. Please don't hesitate to reach out. As my other sales I typically prefer to sell to established members as well as folks i know. Lots of wants but I just don't like issues.

Man I greatly dislike selling double x's
20231122_155748.jpg
20231122_155752.jpg
20231122_155755.jpg
20231122_155800.jpg
20231122_155757.jpg
20231122_155808.jpg
20231122_155828.jpg
20231122_155840.jpg
20231122_155820.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
OMG!!!! Woodland CAMO!?!? 🪖👍

Username Hidden said:
OMG!!!! Woodland CAMO!?!? 🪖👍
These were made for you brother!

Beautiful Camo finish! Wish I had funds to spend

If you’re willing to part out the emerald lenses pls let me know . Thank you sir!

Gee, those are really nice.

Sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.