• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote Flak 2.0 Frames?

rxer311

Oakley Beginner
Basically I picked up a set of flak 2.0 glasses on clearance at my local SGH outlet. I have a pair of TR-25 lenses I want to use in them and make them a custom pair of shooting glasses. I was thinking of having them Cerakoted FDE, Patriot Brown, or Burnt Bronze but wasn't sure if the frames would hold up to the process.

Is there anybody here that provides this service? And about home much do you think it would cost?

Basically I picked up a set of flak 2.0 glasses on clearance at my local SGH outlet. I have a pair of TR-25 lenses I want to use in them and make them a custom pair of shooting glasses. I was thinking of having them Cerakoted FDE, Patriot Brown, or Burnt Bronze but wasn't sure if the frames would hold up to the process.

Is there anybody here that provides this service? And about home much do you think it would cost?

Hi welcome.

Omatter frames will take cerakote. Some people here who provide the service are:

@zwc0442
@SouLFuLFroG
@Rick58
@Bonz-1
Amongst others

For cerakote on o matter 1 color from me is usually in the range of $65 plus return shipping. Cerakote on o matter for the most part isn't a problem and is dam durable. Burnt bronze is a gorgeous color in person.

+1 on the burnt bronze

Hi welcome.

Omatter frames will take cerakote. Some people here who provide the service are:

@zwc0442
@SouLFuLFroG
@Rick58
@Bonz-1
Amongst others
Here is a picture a radar I just did !

IMG_20190713_110007376.jpg

Back