• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cerakote/hydroprint Group Buy

thanks everybody so far that sent over your glasses and other stuff. i got them dropped off yesterday, we are hoping to have them all sent out next fri or sat. ccl is very excited to do this for you, and they are working this group/forum buy into there very busy schedule as a favor. so if you have some cerakote or hydroprint you would like done let me know or you can contact them directly. keep in mind this is only a 2 week turn around! 3 weeks for hydro print.

Mine are on the way. And will be in touch for a couple more soon. Excited to see the fade options. Definitely looking forward to that. They do excellent work

yeah i saw a couple of the fades they have done look great clean lines no excessive overspray, great work.
there playing with a couple other things too

still going had 12 already, i know people out there want there glasses done. you get them back in 2 weeks you dont have to wait very long.

this sounds like a great idea for glasses can any pair be done? and only 2 weeks turnaround i have contacted a couple other people and they said it could take a month or 2.

it really does look good on most pairs, i haven't seen to many pairs they cannot do. i just took a bunch of pairs over to them this week, and they are almost done already. i have heard about the 1-2 month thing and i just don't understand that at all.

I saw that you said fades were possible but does that include the hydroprint patterns? For example would a reaper z pattern be able to be faded from a black and white pattern into the standard white on the original fuel cell frame and matte the colors? If so ill put my name down for a pair.

Thanks
Kristen

i will look into that we were just talking about hydroprint fade ill let you know soon

Latest Posts

Back