• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Cerakote

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I have an idea that may spark some interest. Since I am finding the Cerakote to be a great potential, but quite costly to start buying up mass quantities of colors, I would propose this offer:

I will trade the prep and coating of your frames (don't care Oakley or what), in exchange
for you providing the Cerakote color(s) you desire. H series or C series are both fine. Neither require clear as you can attain a gloss, satin, or matted finish with just the ratios of mixing. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can do this..

EDIT:

I will change the offer to the following: 1 pair of shades for a 4oz, or 3 pair of shades for a pint. That is single color frame and icons (can be a different color) only.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I like that offer. What size order of Cerakote does it take to do a frame?

The sample size is perfectly fine...

Can you buy the Cerakote online? I've searched for about 5 min (at work right now) without having any real luck. I'll look harder when I get home tonight. Just thought someone might already know a good site to order it from.

Thanks Dr. Chop!

yup...and the smallest size is fine, unless you want to do lots of stuff...then a pint is quite sufficient lol..

So we'd buy the coating and have it sent to you? Or we'd pay you for the cost of it and you'd buy it?

Username Hidden said:
So we'd buy the coating and have it sent to you? Or we'd pay you for the cost of it and you'd buy it?
either way. Up to you guys. Also, can get a few people together if you are getting the same colors and what not, split the costs as well. There can be a pretty cool way for everyone to make out pretty good...

If there was a group of 2 or 3 people for one color, would the small size work, or have to go to one of the bigger ones?

I've got a used pair of Antix coming later this week that I plan on getting done in Sniper Grey. Anyone else up for something in Sniper Grey?

Status
Not open for further replies.