• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Cerakote

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
i could be in for sniper gray also on a pair of holbrooks..although id prefer the tungsten i think..whatever. its so hard to tell from the site how the color will really look
go to their gallery and check the projects done there. Also, remember to vote 5 stars on the watch pix lol. You can vote daily ya know haha. I do.

Some people reacted to this post.
just voted on the watch photos..looks awesome. now announce who won the logo contest lol!
ive got pages and pages of the logo drawn out haha

How much to do a pair of fives in the graphite black and paint the O purple

Username Hidden said:
I have the Graphite Black already, so that is covered.

Perfect. If they haven't already processed the order, let me know and I will up the amount to cover for the larger size as well. I can send to you directly or whatever. And yes, the OTT is perfect! I will pm you

Let me know if you don't get a couple more people in, I will cover the difference and get the 16oz vs the 4oz. Just makes more sense to me lol

yeah it looks like they processed it already. I will see about changing it. It cost me like 15 bucks to ship it and that was the cheapest option. Seems a bit steep. Definitely worth it to get a pint with shipping costs and all.

Left a message to see if I could up my order on the aluminum. I will let you know.

I ordered a swatch in the Zombie Green. I want to see if it matches my bicycle as I only wear my radars when riding.

Ok Doc I was able to change my order to a pint of the Satin Aluminum. We can settle up the difference on a future project. Or if someone wants to buy a pint of the Sniper grey or another color and I would use that as well.

Username Hidden said:
Best price? Uh, have no clue lol. I don't have that lens, so whatever I happen to be in a frame for...Let me see what I can do and I will let you know. Under $200 I would imagine.
Let me know. Sniper grey with some OD or black on the temple accents with black rubber and black lens... I drool thinking of it.

I'm trolling trying to find a used pair for a host, not having a lot of luck finding used Radarlocks though.

I can get you into a radarlock probably arounf $175-$200...check the vaults though, been getting them here and there but no idea of price

Just sent two pairs your way. If anyone wants to buy a pint of another color and would like one done in the Satin Aluminum you could use some of mine i could use some of yours or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.