• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Cerakote

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colors I have in so far is:

H146 Graphite Black
H140 Bright White
H151 Satin Aluminum
H213 Battleship Grey

If anyone is looking to do any ideas not in the colors listed so far, I know Sniper Grey H234/C239 is a popular option being discussed, H216 Smith & Wesson Red could be used, H168 Zombie Green, and I would think H169 Sky Blue or H220 Ridgeway blue would be popular choices. Of course anything else in between is fine by me lol. Magpul colors are popular amongst outdoors men as well.

I expect in some others real soon..one of the tans, and I imagine OD Green is also on the list. I will post up as completed. Shades will be worked on Tuesday as I am setting specific time aside for them.

Some people reacted to this post.
not sure what happened to the post from Tyler...But yes, any of the Cerakote colors can be done in Gloss, Satin, or Matte finish. It is a matter of ratios in the mix, not a topcoat like traditional paint.

Excited to see what some frames look like when you are done.

I will chip in on it since nobody else is in...have several pair I am knocking out today...stay tuned. Posted 4 others already done in the cerakote thread

I have a couple of batwolf frames laying around, I think the grey would look good on one. Count me in.

Is this something that will only allow for a single color at a time or can a pattern or fade be done?

patterns can easily be done...

I am placing an order today for Cerakote. If anyone was looking at taking advantage, let me know and I can add to my order to avoid multiple shipments and shipping charges ($15 is the minimum shipping charge, so now is a great time to jump in). Will be placing it by 2pm PST to make sure it is handled today, so get on the ball.

I keep trying to figure out a project that I could do with Zombie green and another color.

Can use that with a number of colors. Any of the blacks, Greys, Purple (which I am ordering), blue, even some tans I bet...

Status
Not open for further replies.