• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Certain Styles Hitting Vault Stores Soon

Okay...now you've given me the bug to check out my Vault! I'll tell ya what mine has in a few!

I took a photo with my phone and the manager got pissed and said "You can't take photos in here!" The only thing I saw that was remotely different then what's above me in the picture was a Nanowire 1.0 for $69 that didn't come with a box and had lenses scratched to hell :eek:(

I've never heard of that picture taking policy, must be their individual managers policy.

Yeah,some stores do like to do that.It happened to me once,but no one yelled at me,to be honest I asked first if I could take picture,and a girl sad,no its not allowed,on the other hand in store near it I asked again and woman working there sad feel free it wont be any problem.

Picked up a pair of Scalpel (grey/+red) for $49.99 at the Vault. Cheapest i've ever gotten a new pair of Oakleys, and i've even gotten the dealer price on a few occasions. Couldn't pass up that deal.

I've had similar issues at Coach while taking pics of handbags for the wife. They said it is due to competition and not wanting them to be able to use their same setup.